- Job Description:
At Regions, the Financial Relationship Associate is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience and contribute to improving the financial wellness of our customers. This position was previously known as a Teller role within our Retail bank. The purpose of this role is to create meaningful personal connections with customers, identify ways for Regions to service customer needs, and assist in resolving end to end customer service inquiries.
At Regions, our mission is to make life better for our customers and communities. The successful candidate should be ambitious and adaptable with a desire to educate customers on the ability to bank when, where, and how they want. This requires an individual who is motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment, with the ability to provide personalized customer service.
- Provides a consistent optimal customer experience, primarily handling customers’ transactional needs, including but not limited to processing teller transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, and balancing
- Works to create and establish relationships with customers, remaining well-informed about the customer’s relationship with the bank
- Educates customers on emerging bank technology and digital solutions such as mobile, online, and ATM offerings, all designed to make banking easier
- Supports branch and fellow team members with achieving goals by assisting with basic tasks to aid in customer problem resolution
- Refers customers to an internal team of experts when non-transactional financial needs are recognized
- Ensures safe and sound banking practices, including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
This position is incentive eligible.
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two (1-2) years of prior banking or customer service experience
- One to two (1-2) years of prior cash handling or Teller experience
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
- Strong customer service skills
The Washington-Wilkes Chamber of Commerce is continually working to create a better environment for businesses to operate in Wilkes County. One way is by providing this online JOB BANK as a one-stop source for finding available employment in Wilkes County. Jobs are searchable by both Category and Alphabetically. Jobs are submitted regularly so be sure to check back for updates. Once you find a job of interest you can either call or email the business owner. *** If you email them be sure to INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE IN THE "SUBJECT" LINE AT THE TOP OF YOUR EMAIL.
If you are moving to the area for a new job you may also find our NEWCOMERS PACKET helpful.
Financial Relationship AssociateRegions BankJob DescriptionR35090 – Financial Relationship Associate