Periodic travel within the US will be required.
You will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical wiring and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role, you need experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
- Load planning for multiple different types of equipment connecting to mobile power generators.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, and lighting systems.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver's license.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
Position Type: Full Time
Be sure to check back regularly for new listings.
Each post provides details on how to apply and contact information.
Do not send applications to the Chamber of Commerce.