Search for Wilkes County employment opportunities below and in The News Reporter.
Be sure to check back regularly for new listings.
The actual job post provides details on how to apply and contact information.
Do not send applications to the Chamber.
CSR Inside Sales - Additives Divisions (Bilingual)
Amcor, Inc. with headquarters in Thomson, GA is a privately held manufacturer and supplier to the global plastics industry. The company was founded 25+ years ago and operates four divisions, all of which are poised for a period of rapid growth. This role is within the Custom Additives & Chemicals Division, which provides specialty products to plastic manufacturers to improve functional product properties and optimize production costs.
This is a career development position with progressive on-the-job training best suited for candidates interested in joining a growing company towards professional advancement and personal earnings potential. The company is extremely innovative and has grown by following a simple yet powerful philosophy: “to solve customers’ problems and challenges”.
- Reports directly to Vice President
- Hours will be Monday-Friday
To include but not limited to:
Well-spoken, enthusiastic, and organized person with the ability to provide a high level of customer service internally and externally
Education and Experience:
- Promptly answer customer inquiries regarding products, quotations, availability and production schedules.
- Provide effective and efficient first level customer contact by managing customer relationships and coordinating their various needs and activities including quoting, sampling, order entry, expediting/ order fulfillment/ logistics, problem resolution, etc. for highest customer satisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal staff to assure meeting customer expectations while providing continuous status information to relevant parties.
- Maintain and grown existing customer accounts through outstanding service and proactive sales activities as well as ongoing positive relationship development.
- Consistently prospect for and develop new accounts through research, cold calling, lead management, appointment setting, information sharing, quoting and generating new business.
- Team up and closely collaborate with outside Regional Sales Managers to drive increased account sales and profitability.
- Implement and maintain pricing initiatives
- Assist in overall development of the additives and chemicals division.
Send Resume to HR@amcorplastics.com
- At least 2 years of applicable customer service with demonstrated understanding of the order to cash process including logistics
- Bilingual Preferred, must possess strong written and verbal communication in Spanish and English.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A “can do” attitude with desire to work and be rewarded for growth!
- Strong administrative abilities with attention to detail and excellent organizational, time management, and follow up skills. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both oral and written.
- A “problem solving” mindset with desire and aptitude to quickly learn new systems and processes while having a high comfort level working in a fast paced, dynamic, multi-tasking environment.
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of integrity.
- Computer literate with proficiency utilizing Microsoft software products and familiarity with CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Sage is an advantage.
- Ability to perform basic calculations to determine weights, proportions, percentages, area and volume.