For businesses, chamber membership is both valuable and necessary because it provides:
- Networking: People do business with people they know.
- Economic Growth: Our Chamber directly impacts local business environments.
- Resources: Our Chamber provides access to resources that help your business grow.
- Community: Our Chamber gives your business the opportunity to connect with the local community.
- Credibility & Visibility: Being a chamber member gives your company an added credibility and increased your visibility in the community.
Did you know that 63% of consumers are more likely to do business with chamber members?
When you join the Washington-Wilkes Chamber, you support our community through our mission of advancing local business and promoting the economic well-being of the community.We look forward to welcoming you to the Washington-Wilkes Chamber of Commerce.
For further assistance, call 706-678-2013
Support the Chamber's mission of economic growth
Local Community Support
Quarterly Member Newsletter with Event Post
Chamber Member-only Events
Advertising Specials / Member to Member Specials
Business Directory Listing on the Chamber Website
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Participation in surveys
Post Business Events on Chamber Calendar
Member Discounts through Griggs Ficklen Insurance
Educational Opportunities with Marketing and SBA
Post Job Opportunities
Serve on Chamber Business Committees
Host a Business Power Hour to promote your business
Business Highlight on Digital Marketing
Business and Marketing space at the Chamber Office
Individual web page through Chamber Website
Eligible for Nomination to the Board of Directors
Visitors and Newcomers' informational support
Facade Grants through the DDA